Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Episode 6: Piecing to NYC

To listen to the episode click here or listen to us on iTunes.

Thank you to CJ, Colleen and Diana for their comments!

What's On My Sewing Machine: For my quilt, three sections down, fourth is 3/4's of the way done and will be sashed this week.

Sister's quilt will be coming out of hiatus

Change up on Mom's Quilt (which I might have talked about before, but completely forgot if I did)

Katie of Katie's Quilting Corner has a post on Quilting Efficiently that I find interesting.

I bought some fabric Dyecandy (ETSY)

Main Topic: New York!

I didn't get a chance to go to City Quilter which I explain why in the episode :(.

Places I visited:
B&H Photo
Dylan's Candy Bar
Grand Central
Times Square

I'm thinking of starting an online quilt guild since it seems that quilds around here at least the members are a little bit older (which I understand), but I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb in those guild meetings. I explain what I'm thinking of doing and how I can make it work. Leave a comment on the shownotes if you think this is a good idea!

Next Episode will be a review show! (Magazines, Books, Fabric and much more!)

Read the replies for the Question of the Week

Don't forget we are on Facebook!

Thanks for listening!

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you look into your local Modern Quilt Guild? They are generally younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we have one around here :(

    ReplyDelete