Monday, October 17, 2011

Round Table Announcement

Qusew Roundtable!!!!

I'm currently looking for two to three people to Skype (online chat system) with once a month for a Quilting roundtable. This will be recorded by me (using most likely Pamela) and be posted about 2 to 3 days afterwards as part of an episode.

The chat would most likely be between 1 ½ to 2 hours and would be normally either Friday or Saturday evenings (time TBD). If you are interested in doing this, please let me know at splashjournal at yahoo dot com or as a comment on this post.

If you don't have a PDF reader, don't worry this will be up later this week (10/13/2011) as a regular post on the Shownotes qusew.blogspot.com. Thanks in advance!

Rachel
Host of Qusew

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! I wish I knew how to use skype, lol

    ReplyDelete