Saturday, October 29, 2011

Episode 4: Boo to You!

Happy Halloween! Listen to the Episode here or download from Itunes

Thank You To: Colleen for her question of the week answer

Donation Button Announcement

Houston Quilt Show

Whats On My Sewing Machine


First Quilt (for me): Not 100% sure I'll have 100 blocks, but that's okay since there will be borders.

Sister's quilt has made some progress, I really want to get my blocks all done which will be by next week.

Main Topic: Halloween!

I share a story about the time that I made my sister's costume

Halloween Quilts


Spiders and Webs Quilt
ETSY
Spooky Pumpkins Wall Quilt

I share a story about my foray into making my sister's costume.

Share an answer to Question of the Week

Episode 5 will be delayed about 2 to 3 days (will explain why in the podcast)

I'm going to NYC for Thanksgiving and looking for quilt shops there. I already found a website for City Quilter, and will try to head there, but I'm looking for 1 to 2 more shops. Leave a comment on this show notes post if you know of any more shops!

Closing music debuts on Episode 5. Also I applogize for sounding a little bit rushed with this episode. I just wanted to make sure I got it out before Halloween. The spooky noise was done by me recording myself in Audacity and then editing that section to sound a bit creepy. Not perfect, but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment