Sunday, October 9, 2011

Episode 2: Lots of Hours

(Photo at the left are some of the Hour Glass Blocks that where pressed and ready to be sewn together!)

The podcast is now on iTunes!!!

On today's episode:


Interesting Sites:

Quilting Arts has a workshop on Animal Portrait Applique that I want badly (and of course it's $$$)

Sizzix Die Cutting dies (scrapbooking, card making and quilting)


What's On My Sewing Machine:
Still working on the first quilt, had to order more fabric for it

Started on my Sister's Quilt which I began on Thursday. I'll go more in depth into that in Episode 3.

Main Topic:
Hour Glass

Talk about how I cut the pieces of fabric
turning the fabric
Sewing them together

RIP Steve Jobs, how computers and fabric (when you think about it go together)

No one replied to the Question of the Week :(. So I'll try again in Episode 3.

To Listen to the Episode you can click here, or find us on iTunes!

Next Episode will be at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment